Doc Kheti, H.P.
The Temple of Kheti
1 sterilized glass measuring cup (for dispensing the completed Holy Water later)
1 or more small sterilized glass storage bottles
3 tbsp. Kosher rock salt or sea salt
1 sterilized earthenware vessel (bowl)
1 sterilized earthenware pot
1 sterilized tablespoon
1 sterilized teaspoon
2 tsp. of Rose Water
1 small moon mirror (for reflecting the moonlight upon the water if the Full Moon is not in an optimal position especially if working indoors or for scrying)
Making Rose Water can be a bit tedious as well as time consuming; so it is suggested or optional that you obtain some from someone you know, temple or church, or purchase some from a metaphysical shoppe that actually makes its own Rose Water from natural, organic ingredients starting with white roses.
For the best results, it is preferable to get spring water from a “clean” moving body of water such as a river, stream, ocean, or creek; lake or natural well water will do just fine also. Since many natural bodies of water are so polluted, it is suggested that the water is boiled at first.
II. Time & Place of Day:
2. Add 3 tbsp. sea salt or Kosher rock salt to the pot of 1-1/2 cups of spring water; bring to a boil while stirring the salt until it dissolves in the water.
3. ALLOW THE LIQUID TO COOL DOWN TO ROOM TEMPERATURE then add 2 tsp. of Rose Water, stirring it into the salted water.
4. Decant the Holy Water to the vessel then perform your ritual.
IV. The Consecration Ritual
2. This is optional: Cast a magickal circle with the four watchtowers (earth, air, water, and fire) or a pentagram with earth, air, water, fire, and spirit representation based on your own method.
3. As an example, you might chant the following during an outdoor (or indoors at your altar) Holy Water consecration ritual:
May the Lady Isis and Lord Ra oversee this ritual, the charging of this natural water, and bestow their blessings upon it making it sacred and holy. [Holding the vessel of water in the palm of your hands]
In reverence to the divine Moonlight of the Midnight hour at this time, past present, and future--I, High Priest Kheti Re, call upon the Moon Goddess during this Full Moon and ask for Her blessings of this water of which I hold and pour. [Pour some of the water onto the earth if outdoors; or pour some of the water onto the soil of a potted plant if working indoors—this will not harm the plant]
For I, Sem Priest Kheti Re, charge this water by way of the Moon Goddess, the Lady Isis and Lord Ra, and the Cosmic energies bestowed upon me from Ancient Egypt in the here and now!
From my hands to the Deities of our Ancient Egyptian Pantheon and the mighty Nile,
Earth, Bless this water,
Air, Bless this water,
Fire, Bless this water,
Watchtower of the West, Bless this water,
Ether, Bless this water,
Sacred Holy Water,
To serve us well.
Standing before and in divinity of the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt--I, Sem Priest Kheti Re, hereby consecrate and bless this water as Sacred and Holy to be used purposefully.
So it is said,
So it is written,
So it shall be done,
So Mote It Be!