Friday, January 26, 2007
Thursday, January 25, 2007
The Temple of Kemetic Wicca needs LEGALLY ORDAINED CLERGY who are willing to volunteer their time and spiritual gifts for free in an effort to support the Temple's Prayer Requests that come in often at the Temple's Prayer and Blessing request page:
During the last several holiday seasons (Samhain and Yule), there were a lot of requests for prayers and blessings during this time from people who are not connected with us. I have never asked anyone on any of my eGroups for money and, hopefully, never will. I have serious issues with charging money for spiritual services. Yes, the Temple does have a donation schedule web page (http://www.templeofkemeticwicca.org/donation_schedule.html) because there are people out there who are just TAKERS (not givers) and who just enjoy usurping anything they think and can get for free; the donation schedule is more of a deterrent for those who are not serious. We all have studied and practiced our Crafts long and hard over many years--and this ought to be respected! Everyone's time, spiritual energies, and gifts from the Divinities are highly valuable. And this MUST be respected! JUST BECAUSE WE DO NOT FOLLOW THE MAINSTREAM religious theologies, we are still CLERGY (priests, priestesses, ministers, shamans, and so forth). We are well-educated, well-read, well-practiced, and very learned enough to offer this service to our Pagan communities globally.
Moreover, I feel that we all must nurture our Alternative Spiritual communities as many other faiths do. Yes, I mean PAGAN communities because we are village dwellers who take care of our own! I ask for legally ordained clergy because of the severe religious intolerance issues within the USA that prevail and that we all face whether anyone wishes to come out of their denial phase or not that this exists.
As everyone should know by now, the Temple DOES NOT allow SPELL BEGGING! If someone needs a spell or ritual request, then they need to visit a source that will happily perform random spells for the general public. I just do not want the KARMA or NEGATIVE energy from performing public spells and rituals associated with the Temple or our eGroup! This is not to say that I will not help someone who is truly in dire straits either.
During the last several holiday seasons, there were a lot of requests for prayers and blessings during this time from people who are not connected with us. I have never asked anyone on any of my eGroups for money and, hopefully, never will. I have serious issues with charging money for spiritual services. Yes, the Temple does have a fee schedule because there are people out there who are just TAKERS and just enjoy usurping anything they think is free. Everyone's time, spiritual energies, and gifts from the Divinities are highly valuable. Yet, I feel that we all must nurture our spiritual communities as many other faiths do.
I ask for legally ordained clergy because of the severe religious intolerance issues within the USA that prevail and that we all face as Pagan clergy whether anyone wishes to come out of their denial phase or not that this exists. As a Hereditary Witch, myself, I know that being legally ordained is truly a crock of doo-doo. But there are governing bodies within the USA and these agencies are always looking for all Pagans to mess up.
As everyone should know by now, the Temple DOES NOT allow SPELL BEGGING! If someone needs a spell or ritual request, then they need to visit a source that happily performs random spells for the general public. I just do not want the KARMA or NEGATIVE energy from performing public spells and rituals associated with the Temple or our eGroup! This is not to say that I will not help someone who is truly in dire straits either.
For those who do not know where to contact the Temple of Kemetic Wicca to sign up for this spiritual endeavor:
Prayer_Requests @ templeofkemeticwicca . org
All in all, you may perform your prayer and/or blessing request from any Alternative Spiritual path that you wish. However, I do prefer that you do not accept any donations. I will outline the Temple's guidelines for those individuals who apply.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Em hotep & Blesséd Be,
~Frater K.A. Sahure, D.D.
PS: This message post has been added to the InnerLink Metaphysical Journal (http://innerlink-metaphysical-journal.blogspot.com) without our telephone number for obvious reasons. And remember that I live the life of my Kemetic Wicca faith 24/7/365 + 1 Day always Shemsu en Ma’at and the holy Ancient Egyptian Triad of Ausar (Osiris), Auset (Isis), and Heru (Horus).
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Article Source: Dr. Kheti A. Sahure, DD, MscD
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Whether scented or unscented, candles and their flame are great for setting the stage and focusing one's spellwork. The flame of the candle does speak and a magickal practitioner can speak with the candle's flame. The flame itself is very symbolic and represents the element of fire—energy, power, inspiration, and cleansing. Candles are a great substitute for when one cannot build and create a bonfire as a source of elemental fire. Candle colors have much significance and correspondences.
From a magickal framework, lighting a candle represents the igniting of energy; carving or scribing something into the a candle represents the intent aspect of the user; and pinning a candle thus represents or marks the place where the magickal energy or energies will be released at that melting spot.
To learn more, please feel free to connect with us at the Occult Metaphysical Sciences Institute (OMSI).
Sunday, January 14, 2007
1. The First Key is that which opens the dark prisons in which the Sulphur is shut up: this is it which knows how to extract the seed out of the body, and which forms the Stone of the philosophers by the conjunction of the spirit with the body -- of sulphur with mercury.
2. Hermes has manifestly demonstrated the operation of this First Key by these words: In the caverns of the metals there is hidden the Stone, which is venerable, bright in colour, a mind sublime, and an open sea.
3. This Stone has a bright glittering: it contains a Spirit of a sublime original; it is the Sea of the Wise, in which they angle for their mysterious Fish.
4. But the operations of the three works have a great deal of analogy one to another, and the philosophers do designedly speak in equivocal terms, to the end that those who have not the Lynx's eyes may pursue wrong, and be lost in this labyrinth, from whence it is very hard to get out. In effect, when one imagines that they speak of one work, they often treat of another.
5. Take heed, therefore, not to be deceived here; for it is a truth, that in each work the Wise Artist ought to dissolve the body with the spirit; he must cut off the Raven's head, whiten the Black, and vivify the White; yet it is properly in the First operation that the Wise Artist cuts off the head of the Black Dragon and of the Raven.
6. Hence, Hermes says, What is born of the Crow is the beginning of this Art. Consider that it is by separation of the black, foul, and stinking fume of the Blackest Black that our astral, white, and resplendent Stone is formed, which contains in its veins the blood of the Pelican. It is at this First Purification of the Stone, and at this shining whiteness, that the work of the First Key is ended.
Excerpted from: The Six Keys of Eudoxus: The First Key
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Monday, January 1, 2007
"FORMULAE for the bringing in of Osiris-Sokar, in connection with the mysteries spoken heretofore.
Hail, royal one, coming forth in the body!
Hail, hereditary son, chief of the ranks of the gods!
Hail, lord of many existences!Hail, thou whose substance is like gold in the temples!
Hail, lord of the duration of life, giver of years!
Hail, lord living throughout eternity!
Hail, lord worthy of many hundreds of thousands of praises!Hail, brilliant one, both at thy rising and thy setting!
Hail to him who maketh pleasant all that which breatheth!
Behold the lord of great fear and trembling
Hail, lord of many divinities!
Hail, resplendent one-with the white crown, lord of the royal crown!"
Being The Laments Of Isis And Nephthys
Translated From The Egyptian
With An Introduction
By James Teackle Dennis