Friday, May 20, 2011

Do You Want To Buy My Worthless U.S. Citizenship INSTANTLY?

If I have ever stated that I even like the United States of America, well then--I lied! And my Patron Goddess has forgiven my mere, minor indiscretion.

Hmmm, you might ponder... what is this all about?

My Answer:

Succinctly, I am offering my United States citizenship - for a sum of money (in English Pounds TBD later and of course very privately via legal counsel) in return - to anyone who wants so much to become an American instantly, who believes that this is the land of plenty, the land of democracy, a better life, and all of the other BS you have been and being fed via the media, and eating-up with glee from here on your visitation visa and/or abroad just salivating like Pavlov's dogs to get here to the United States and assimilate (and/or sell out)! I am certain that many truly believe U.S. citizenship is worth a lot of money! LOL!

There is are several stipulations:

1. I will agree to being stripped of my U.S. citizenship.

2. The U.S. Government must agree to instant citizenship for the individual who takes my place.

3. I promise only to speak the whole truth about the rampant institutionalized racism and the economics of poverty (...as well as the socio-economic disparities, socio-political mismanagement, and religious intolerance evils) perpetrated against all folks of Afrikan (African) descent from pre-Diaspora through the here and now in your America.

4. I willfully decline acceptance of "my" 40 acres and mule!

5. There is much more...

So, with this said, please feel free to contact me. Serious inquiries only--and you already know how to reach out or connect with me!

Sincerely,

Dr. Kheti A. Sahure