Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spirit Guidance

Spirit Guide
by

Do you know you have a spirit guide watching over you, waiting to care for you at times of happiness, sorrow, grief or turmoil? If you don’t then this is the time that you should really know that there is a person like this and it is entirely up to you to discover this good force and capitalize it to your maximum advantage. If you do this, you are sure to see a positive change in your life and then you will never feel things are going wrong – be it your personal matters or your careers it will only go from good to better to best.

I was like you and had spent half my life without knowing the power of this guide and that is when my friend Anne came to my help. Life was taking a toll on me and everything was going negative my way. So, she then told me about this guide and said how this could prove beneficial for me. To quote her – some people may call it the gut feeling or intuition, but what it actually is, is the power of your spirit guide. I was not very convinced and thought what the hell. But since things could get no worse and I was in a pretty bad state I decided to give it a try – after all I had nothing to lose.

Today I am a mother of a beautiful and adorable son, and my business is looking brighter than ever – I don’t even imagine that just about a couple of years back I was in a pathetic situation. The only good thing that happened to me then, was that I tried the unique spirit guide binaural beat. That is when I understood a lot of things about how the spirit guide.

Every individual has a spirit guide. This spirit guide is nothing but a departed soul that hovers around us to take care of us and protect us from any wrong or negative energy that might come our way. These spirits have no intentions of harming us and are there at every juncture in our life when we are caught at crossroads wondering what to do. In my case I’d been married for almost a decade and had no luck conceiving. My spirit guide told me what I was doing wrong and made me realize what has to be corrected. This is more of less like a god send angel designed specifically for you to take care of you end to end.


Every since this discovery, I never ever do anything without consulting my spirit guide. The recording that I told you about helped me discover my guides by helping me get to a state of inner consciousness – more or less a mid theta level of frequency. So, now I am doing exactly what my spirit guide told me – to make public my success story for the benefit of mankind- so that I help as many people I can by telling them about the concept of the spirit guide!

Lear more here.